Sinn ger

My Sky My world


How to clear the cookies to solve this issue. You can either clear all cookies in your browser or cookies for the web site which you face problem. Here I am clearing cookies for my web site www.google.com, to get my GMail working fine.
Step – 1: Go to Google Chrome Tool menu (Spanner icon in top right corner) -> Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings… -> Cookies -> Show cookies and other site data…
Step – 2: Now you should get a window listing all domains which have stored cookies in your browser. Enter your web site which reports error in Search text box; on the fly your web pages will be filtered. In my case it is google.com. Now select Remove All button; which should clear all cookies for these web pages. The below screenshot shows this.
Step – 3: Now again go to your web site which reported error, you should get it done this time :-)
copy- http://karuppuswamy.com

Popular Posts

Twitter

    Follow me @maheshdase

    Total Pageviews

    Powered by Blogger.